This is a purposefully simple salad full of great fall flavors, easy to make, easy to love, and easy to double! Serve it alongside roasted meats or vegetables, or add crumbled cheese, sliced apple, or pear. You can also add roast chicken or turkey for an entree salad.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Spinach Salad with Toasted Pecans and Cranberries.
1. Info for Spinach Salad with Toasted Pecans and Cranberries
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 263.64 kcal
2. Ingredients for Spinach Salad with Toasted Pecans and Cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt (for dressing)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper (for dressing)
- 4 oz. baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Salt (to taste, for serving)
- Black pepper (to taste, for serving)
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spread the nuts evenly in a pie pan.
Toast the nuts on middle rack of oven until fragrant and a shade darker, 8-10 minutes.
Check to see that nuts are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed. Let nuts cool for about 5 minutes.
Combine the oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Combine the spinach, cranberries, pecans, and as much dressing as desired in a large bowl. Add more salt and pepper to taste and serve.