Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Sweet Potato Puree (Baby Food).
1. Info for Sweet Potato Puree (Baby Food)
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 57.59 kcal
2. Ingredients for Sweet Potato Puree (Baby Food)
- 1 cup steamed sweet potatoes (orange-flesh)
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (optional, babies 1 year and older)
- Throw the ingredients into the blender bowl of your KitchenAid® blender, and blend on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth.