4. Frozen Chocolate Covered Banana Bites
When you cover banana in chocolate, I think this makes it better.
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup refined coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon powdered sugar or 1/2 powdered and 1/2 granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Peel and slice ripe bananas into 1/4 inch rounds and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Freeze the banana slices on the cookie sheet for at least 1 hour.
- Melt the coconut oil, and mix in the cocoa powder, sugar, and salt until it’s well combined.
- Take the frozen bananas out of the freezer and dip them in the chocolate.
- Put them back in the freezer for at least 1/2 hour to refreeze them.