Looking for strawberry dessert recipes? Then our list is what you really need. Create one of these delicious strawberry desserts. You will enjoy cooking and eating each of these.
1. Strawberry Pops
Looking for a way to cool down? This awesome dessert can really help you.
- 1 1/2 pints strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- Pulse strawberries with sugar and 1/3 cup water in a food processor until pureed, with some chunks of berries remaining. Pour half of the mixture into a bowl.
- Pulse remainder until smooth. Stir puree into mixture in bowl.
- Pour into 3-ounce molds or cups, insert sticks, and freeze for 8 hours.