5. Strawberry Pretzel Crostini
These little treats may look fancy, but really, they’re simple to make.
- 2 cups finely chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 36 pretzel crackers
- Pinch of pepper
- Stir together strawberries, basil, sugar, shallot, and pepper.
- Spread softened cream cheese onto pretzel crackers.
- Top with strawberry mixture.
What’s your favorite way to eat strawberries?