There’s no need to go out when you have this recipe for restaurant-quality salmon prepared right at home in minutes!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Easy Garlic-Herb Baked Salmon.
1. Info for Easy Garlic-Herb Baked Salmon
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 267.58 kcal
2. Ingredients for Easy Garlic-Herb Baked Salmon
- 4 Atlantic salmon filets (5 oz each)
- 1 Tbs. (14g) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ tsp. salt
- Black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ½ a lemon, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently pat salmon fillets dry with paper towels. Place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Use a butter knife or spoon to gently spread an equal amount of the softened butter over the top of each salmon fillet.
- Sprinkle the top of the salmon with the salt and black pepper.
- Finely mince the garlic.
- Remove and discard the rosemary stems. Finely mince the leaves.
- Distribute the minced garlic and rosemary evenly over the tops of the salmon fillets.
- Bake the salmon on middle rack of oven until it flakes easily with a fork, 12-15 minutes.
- Check to see that salmon is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over salmon if desired. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days.