Summer crockpot recipes are the perfect way to save time and keep your kitchen cool during the hot summer months. Instead of spending all your time in the kitchen, add these crockpot recipes to your menu and spend your summer lounging by the pool.
Table of contents:
- Pulled Pork with Peach Barbecue Sauce
- Creamy Chicken Tacos
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Citrus Salmon with Caramelized Onions and Carrots
- Potato Leek Soup
- Vegetable-Stuffed Peppers
- Corn on the Cob with Garlic Butter
- Honey Crispy Chicken
- Slow Cooked Baked Beans
- Chocolate Swirl Cheese Cake
1. Pulled Pork with Peach Barbecue Sauce
Make use of abundant summer fruit to make salsa for your pork loins or roast. Blanch the peaches and remove the pits, slice and sauté with onions, garlic, vinegar, sugar, and a dash of bourbon. Puree the mixture and combine it with your favorite barbecue sauce.
Place the pork in your slow cooker and pour in the peach barbecue sauce. Cook for 8 to 10 hours and shred the pork with two large forks. Serve with rolls or a side of your choosing.